Unable to hear voice in local speaker using Pjsua app on iPhone iOS4

Hi Pablo,

You are right about ICE.

Anyway, it seems that you haven't read the PJNATH doc,
http://www.pjsip.org/pjnath/docs/html/index.htm. It contains
comprehensive info about NAT traversal solutions. There is also info
about symmetric NAT btw. PJNATH has been integrated into PJSUA-LIB, so
again please check the PJSUA-LIB doc for how to use it.

BR,
nanang