Each account has it´s own different SIP UDP-Port. Is that possible?

Hello,

My computer is connected to internet via a combined DSL-Router and telephone system (so called FritzBox 7270). On this Fritzbox, there are also some internal Telephones connected (Fritzbox has internaly also a SIP SW-Stack for this telefones).

I would like to write a PJSUA Phone Application on my computer, and to have two accounts - one to the Fritzbox, for internal calls, one to the SIP IP-Provider (for external calls).

Now I get a conflict with Port 5060 (which is also used by Fritzbox), and which can not be forwarded by internal Router.

Using Port 5080 instead (in PJSUA), works fine, as long as I only connect to SIP IP-Provider _OR_ Fritzbox. When using 5080 as port for Account to Fritzbox, there is a conflict (when receiving a call), that the ACK Telegram (which switches SIP phone-call from CONNECTING to CONFIRMED) gets lost in the fritzbox, and after timeout PJSUA disconnects the call ...

The only thing - I could imagine, to make this run - is, to have the SIP-port separated for every account (5060 for Fritzbox, 5080 for external)

What I don?t know: In which way to get separated Port

  x  A hack in Transport layer, opening two ports, sending telegrams on
     the correct port (depending on IP-Adress from the receiver), recei-
     ving on both ports ???
  x  A copy uf UDP-Transport, so having two UDP-Transports inside (seems
     to be much work; no easy solution possible).
  x  Where to read, in which way transport is integrated (and what?s the
     difference UDP-Transport and SIP-UDP-Transport)``
  x  How to figure out, which transport mechanism?s my SIP-Provider is `
     able to support?

Who has a tip, in which way it makes sense to proceed ...

With Regards,
Michael

--
GRATIS! Movie-FLAT mit ?ber 300 Videos.