How to compile the pjsip 1.8 for iOS4 iPhone with Xcode?

I do not have instructions, but to do it, you need to double click the target for your application and go into the build tab. Once there follow these steps
1. Search for "Other C Flags" and make it equal "-DPJ_AUTOCONF=1 -DNDEBUG -DMGMSIPENABLED=1" (Without quotes and you can remove -DMGMSIPENABLED=1 if your not going to use my SIP wrapper).
2. Search for "Header Search Paths" and add "$(SRCROOT)/SIP/opt/include" (With quotes and if you place it in another location, change accordingly).
3. Search for "Library Search Paths" and add "$(SRCROOT)/SIP/opt/lib" (With quotes and if you place it in another location, change accordingly).
4. Search for "Other Linker Flags" and make it equal "-lg7221codec-ios-universal -lgsmcodec-ios-universal -lilbccodec-ios-universal -lmilenage-ios-universal -lpj-ios-universal -lpjlib-util-ios-universal -lpjmedia-audiodev-ios-universal -lpjmedia-codec-ios-universal -lpjmedia-ios-universal -lpjnath-ios-universal -lpjsip-ios-universal -lpjsip-simple-ios-universal -lpjsip-ua-ios-universal -lpjsua-ios-universal -lresample-ios-universal -lspeex-ios-universal -lsrtp-ios-universal" (Without quotes).

And that should be it, you only need to include in your source code the headers needed. I only included this one, so I'll use it as an example.
#import <pjsua-lib/pjsua.h>

Hope that helps you.