How to connect beep tone to current call session

Hi Nanang
Yes i am using APS, i read the wiki regarding that topic, so I think
there is now way to achieve this task, or  dtmf tone may be solution
as minute minder, but dtmf tone streamed only to remote end, what is
the best posibilities for that one, please give me some hints.
thanks and regards
Bharat