SIP Intercom

Hi All,

I'm trying to create custom intercom. The device itself should be cheap
and have PIC to process RTP and have ethernet connection. SIP part will
be on PC, running probably pjsua. Can you give me any hint what should
be the best/easiest way to forward rtp stream to IP:port of the intercom
device. Or siprtp sample app might me what I need, or custom app as a
combination? I was also looking for some kind of virtual audio device
driver, but could not find something proper, but I'm not sure if this a
good way to go at all?

Thanks,
Milan