incoming call problem

Hi,
I am using the latest version of pjsip (1.5.5) for iPhone 3.2.1.
The codec i prefer to use is G729 (although i can also work with others,
like G711_ULAW or G711_ALAW).
It works fine when my client is initiating the call.
The problem is when my client receives an incoming call. The client gets the
invite request and answers with 200OK. Consequently, the user that initiated
the call thinks that the call is initiated successfully, and sends to my
client ACK (to the right port).He continues sending RTP, but my client
doesn't get the  ack, and I guess still waits for the call to be confirmed
by the other side. As a result there is no voice on my client's end (even
though rtp is being sent to it's port). Obviously,  the other side doesn't
get any voice either. Because my client for some reason doesn't realize he
got the ACK notification, he keeps sending  200OK to the other side.

Thanks,
Maya

--
Maya Zalcberg