No internet selection choice in 5th edition device

Thanks for the response ....but my question is different....
By defaut symbian_ua_gui application launch access points for internet
connection (ie wifi, vodafone, airtel...etc) when we intially start the
application.

My complied sis file  is working fine with most of the devices but when I
installed and test the application in nokia 5530,
it doesn't pop up the access points for intenet selection.....and I am not
able to make calls...

I hope now you would get the my question....

can anybody give me the anyclue to solve this problem....

Regards
buntee