Invoking arbitrary script on incomming call.

Hi,

Is there a way to automatically invoke a bash script on incoming call?

Explanation:
Basically what I would need is the the pjsua running on gnu/linux as
bot, never answering a call, but the moment it rings, I would need it to
start a bash script with callerid parameter. Then this script would do
the rest of the work.

Now, it's clear that I could program it to behave that way, but if that
is perhaps already possible it would save me a whole lot of time.

Thank you in advance,
Luka