pjsip activesocket ioqueue issue

Hi!

I'm using pj_activesock for using TCP socket in a pjsua app. If I
create my own ioqueue and passing this to pj_activesock_create then I
can't accept any incoming connection, but I can send data (why?). But
if I pass pjsip_endpt_get_ioqueue(pjsua_var.endpt) as ioqueue to
pj_activesock_create then I can accept connections so I use this
ioqueue.

1. After that If I send to and receive on the !same! Windows Mobile
emulator then everything works fine.
2. But if I send and receive on separate devices (using emulators or
real devices) then the application network traffic handler part is
freezing after a few incoming/outgoing packets (on emulator after 4-5
packets, on device after 200-300 packets) and  pjsip simply doesn't
call OnDataRead pj_activesock callback any more. I can't debug this
problem yet because there is no "runtime error" which could toggle a
breakpoint. Almost the same freezing on sender and receiver side.

My send and receive code is like in pjlib_test/activesock.c tcp_perf_test.

for any hint I would be amazed

sry for my english

thx & bye,
Attila