A question about rtp/rtcp port configuration

Hello list,

I am a new user of pjsua libraries.

I was going through the pjsua apis, but could not find the api that sets the rtp/rtcp port information for a session.
In the sample code, I could see that the transport parameters related to udp were set in pjsua_trasport_create().
In the sample code for connecting to media, the connection is established to the conf_slot of the call information structure, upon change of media state.

In the description for the api pjsua_conf_add_port, I see that pjsua lib will automatically create the rtp/rtcp ports.

So I would like to clarify whether it is all required to explicitly set rtp/rtcp ports (exclusive of the scenario wherein custom ports are added to the pjsua conf bridge by means of pjsua_conf_add_port) before making or recieving calls? If yes, please let me know which apis should be used for this?

thanks for your inputs.

Vin