Date: Wed, 09 Jun 2010 18:06:36 +0200
To: Hadj Amor Hassen <hassen.hadjamor at gmail.com>
Cc: pjsip embedded/DSP SIP discussion <pjsip at lists.pjsip.org>
Subject: Re: two pjsip stack  on the same computer

Hi!

it depends on which API you use. If you use pjsua-lib API then you can
register different transports for the interfaces:

Use pjsua_transport_create:
http://www.pjsip.org/pjsip/docs/html/group__PJSUA__LIB__TRANSPORT.htm#g1c077d205f7df9fae39a179b2fe47533

provide in the pjsua_transport_config
http://www.pjsip.org/pjsip/docs/html/structpjsua__transport__config.htm

the "bound_addr" member.

The create an account configuration and set the "transport_id" member:
http://www.pjsip.org/pjsip/docs/html/structpjsua__acc__config.htm

Then add the account:
http://www.pjsip.org/pjsip/docs/html/group__PJSUA__LIB__ACC.htm#gd6e01e4e7ac7c8b1d9f629a6189ca2b2

I have not done that yet, but I think it should work.

PS: Please always Cc the mailing list...

regards
Klaus