Audiodev driver in iOS4

By the way, I was only able to test it with iPod touch 2nd Gen (the one with robotic voice).
In addition, voice is ok when iPhone 2G (OS 3.1.3) with headset-mic.

Thanks again!

From: atanchico@xxxxxxxx
To: pjsip at lists.pjsip.org; samuelv at laposte.net
Date: Tue, 6 Jul 2010 17:29:09 +0800
Subject: Audiodev driver in iOS4

Hello Sir Samuel,

I got lot of underflow logs (Master/sound  Underflow, buf_cnt=105, will generate 1 frame [but different buf_cnt]) when I updated to iOS4.
The voice when heard on the other side is noisy and robotic. You can't understand really.
Do you have idea how do fix this? I think lots of PJSIP-IPHONE developers will appreciate if we solve this.

Thanks in advance!

Angie