No RTP sent after successful ICE negotiation when using PJSIP 1.5

On Wed, Jan 27, 2010 at 2:29 PM, Ruud Klaver <r.klaver at sping.nl> wrote:

> Logs included, zipped because of size. As you can see I upgraded to 1.5.5, the result seems to be the same. You can see that two stream objects are created, I only received once call during this log. I do actually see UDP traffic between the two correct IPs, but wireshark is not identifying it as RTP. Perhaps it's the traffic that is sent when silence is detected on the conference bridge? I can't quite recall what that looked like.

As far as I can see, the log looks alright. Call is established, ICE
connectivity check is successful, so there shouldn't be any problem
with connection. This is reinforced by the fact that the endpoint
received keep-alive indication from the other endpoint (maybe that's
what you see in Wireshark, the STUN Binding Indication keep-alive
packet).

So my guess is the audio is muted or not connected to the stream in
the conference bridge? Bear in mind that the UPDATE request will cause
stream to be destroyed and recreated, which means that you'd loose
your (call) media interconnection in the conference bridge and you'd
need to reconnect it again in on_media_update() callback.

Cheers
 Benny