RTP Stream

Thanks for the reply.

I don't think I mean the sound device.

In sipua for example I can say:

sipua --play-file=test.wav --auto-play

When a sip call arrives the caller hears the test.wav

What I am trying to do is something like:

sipua --play-stream=rtsp://192.168.1.4:4000

So that the caller hears the stream.

Further - there would be 3 streams - and the caller would hear the three
streams mixed, in the same way I would hear three files mixed if I called
--play-file=test1.wav --play-file=test2.wav --play-file=test3.wav and use cc

Question is - I am on the right path trying to achieve this using PJSIP?