No Audio with Aastra PBX

Hi Benny
Hi Paulo

Thanks for the info.

I checking if RTP Packets are received with pjsua's dq (dump quality of current call). No RTP packet is received. Please take care about the following:

2 cases:

Case 1: Call from ISDN trunk over Aastra PBX works fine. All audio and packets.

Case 2: Call from an internal Aastra hardware phone to pjsua does signal and connect and on Aastra phone you hear the pjsua client but on pjsua client you receive no packets but data arrives. No Router involved, PBX is directly connected over a switch. PBX ip 172.16.4.1, pjsua ip 172.16.2.12 net mask 255.255.0.0. But note, it works fine with phoner software client. There must be an issue in pjsua (pj...) because it works with other software clients.

Could it be that Aastra transmits media on a port or mode that pjsua can't read?

Thanks

Michael

Hello, Michael

It is often useful to me, in such cases, to capture packets with wireshark and check them out. Since you have a working environment and a non working one, you could capture calls from both softwares and compare the results side by side (at least SIP messages w/ SDP). I've worked with Aastra PBX a while ago and that is what I did when something didn't go as expected.

Regards,

Paulo.