pjsip deadlock issue

Dear All
There is a situaton may targer deadlock, but I am not sure does it.
If I send a packet from?app and generate a packet to app simultaneously.
Then the?pjsip stack cannot work anymore, but the process is alive.
Ex:
(In the same dialog session)
A?make a call to B
A send?notify to B and B re-INVITE to A simultaneously.
A (NOTIFY)----->? <------(re-INVITE)B
and A happen to deadlock.
?
The follow is my guess:
In A app.
NOTIFY(Tx thread) lock pjsua
(switch)
?re-INVITE (Rx thread) lock dlg
(switch)
NOTIFY(Tx thread) want to lock dlg, but already locked by re-INVITE (Rx thread)
(switch)
re-INVITE (Rx thread) will going to app layer, and wants to lock pjsua, but but already locked by (Tx thread)
and happen pjsip dead lock.
?
How can I to debug it, or where can I to make sure what situation will cause deadlock?
?
Best Regards
DaCheng
?