New feature: specifying different PortAudio, and OpenBSD port

FYI, I just committed ticket #1025, which allows us to use different
PortAudio installation than the one in third_party directory. This is
required for OpenBSD, and useful on Linux too (e.g. if you want to use
JACK).

And yes, I can now run pjsua on OpenBSD. I just committed some patches
to build/run PJSIP on OpenBSD, ticket #994. I only test this with
VirtualBox and unfortunately there's a problem with audio recording.
If anyone can do some tests that will be great.

Cheers
 Benny