Latency tweaks for Windows Mobile 6

Hi Johan

We have done some tests using the below settings;

>media_cfg.clock_rate = 8000;
> media_cfg.ptime = 20;
> media_cfg.audio_frame_ptime = 20; // GSM codec
> media_cfg.ec_tail_len = 100; // 0
> media_cfg.snd_rec_latency = 100;
> media_cfg.snd_play_latency = 100;

1. sip to sip call - the sound was okay
2. sip client to mobile - the sound was bad at remote end, my end using
touch pro the sound was 'tinnie'
3. sip client to landline - the sound was okay and usable, but my end still
sounded 'tinnie'

Would you be able to suggest any settings to try?
Also Benny/Johan, what would you suggest to use as a value for
PJMEDIA_SOUND_BUFFER_COUNT ?
In the mailing list, there are some people using 6, 16 or should I leave
default as 32?

Any help is greatly appreciated.

BR,
Jerry