pjsua_conf_connect connected the Null Device on iPhone 3.1.2

>>Use version 1.4 and samuel vinsons legacy device patch. You *could* use v0.9, but honestly your better up keeping up >with current versions.
>>Samuels patch MIGHT work with 1.5, but I havent tested this yet.

I does work :)

> I do everything from scratch again and have applied Samuel's patch, both patch-audio_dev.txt patch and the patch-mips_test.text patch. Then imported the newest iphonesound-20091226.c file into pjmedia.
>
> So when i tried to compile, if I include --disable-sound the compilation works, but of course there is no sound device. But when I try to compile without --disable-sound, missing separator error returns
>
> make -f /Users/elico/pjproject1.4/build/rules.mak APP=PJMEDIA app=pjmedia ../lib/libpjmedia-arm-apple-darwin9.a
> .pjmedia-arm-apple-darwin9.depend:1: *** missing separator. ?Stop.
> make[1]: *** [pjmedia] Error 2
> make: *** [all] Error 1
>

> I have also tried using both GCC 4.0.1 and 4.2.1 both stop at the Missing Separator error at PJMEDIA. Any idea how should I proceed?

I had this as well. It was failing to find some includes for me way up
in the log. (IMO the build system is broken and it should fail there
instead) ...but it seems like that contributes a broken Makefile that
gets generated during the build.

I need to check with my customer first. But maybe I can provide my
build script and instructions plus my patches to the builds ...but
that might still be a while in.

But I think eventually someone really needs to fix the build system to
support the iPhone natively. I am just not a GNU tools guy.

cheers
--
Torsten