Assertion `!"Invalid operation step!"' failed

Thanks for your reply, althrough I don't really know what means in the
ticket 1011,  ^ _ ^

But I find one way that be able to re-produce this issue in UDP transport:

1. Using UDP to register the account
2. Plug out the network line while registering ( register sip message send
fail )
3. Wait for a while, I will see the assertion.

But this maybe highly-related with OS platform, and my platform is
Linux-like one.

Please give me some suggestion, thanks a lot.