One sided voice, RTP decode error 220122

On Tue, Feb 16, 2010 at 1:08 AM,  <vragukumar at signalogic.com> wrote:
> Hello All,
>
> I am running an IP telephony application on a cellphone. The application
> uses the pjsip stack. I find that when i place a call using this cellphone
> application, the call goes through but voice is one sided. The cellphone
> running the app cannot hear anything.
>
> When i look at the log on the cellphone, i see the following error
> "RTP decode error: Unknown pjmedia error 220122"
>
> I looked at the source code and found that in file rtp.c, there is a check
> for version number in the RTP header.
> ? ?/* Check RTP header sanity. */
> ? ?if ((*hdr)->v != RTP_VERSION) {
> ? ? ? ?return PJMEDIA_RTP_EINVER;
> ? ?}
> and RTP_VERSION is defined as 2.
> Using wireshark, i have captured RTP packets destined to the cellphone and
> upon examining the RTP header i see that the version number is indeed 2.
> What else could be causing this error ? Is there any other check which
> would produce this error output upon failure ?

If you're sure that the RTP packet is correct, then it could be that
we can't decode the RTP packet. Are you using supported build
configuration? What is your build configuration anyway (target
platform, the compiler, etc.). Have you tried to reproduce this with
pjsua?

Cheers
 Benny