pjmedia_stream_info remote and local address-ports

Hi list,

I'm currently learning from simpleua.c, the thing is I want to manage the
actual rtp handling in another process so I was trying to use pjsip just as
a SIP interface.
I've managed to see where I get a proper SDP
negotiation(call_on_media_update), so I believe I could just notify my RTP
handler of the RTP port it has to open and the remote address&port to send
the RTP data.
However I have the pjmedia_stream_info extracted from the pjmedia_session
and I see where I can get the remote endpoint data but can't see which port
was negotiated for my endpoint.

Am I doing things wrong? or just not looking where I should?

Thanks

--
Arkaitz