pjmedia bind error

Hi Benny,
  Thanks for your quick reply.
Following is the error traces which I just got after enabling traces in
pjmedia stack.

17:03:53.283 transport_udp.  Binding rtp port 4112 to socket 178
17:04:05.143 transport_udp.  In udp Rtp key: rtp socket to be invalidated
178
17:04:05.143     ioq_select  In pj_ioqueue_unregister: closing socket 178

17:04:05.453 transport_udp.  Binding rtp port 4112 to socket 178
17:04:05.453 transport_udp. pj_sock_socket ERR3 120098

As you can see from the last three lines that the same socket and ports are
getting closed and the getting reopened within same second.I just have a
feeling that might be that previous port was not yet closed but we trying to
reopen it which might be giving this error.

  Your comments !

Regards,
Parveen Jain