Frame lost! messages

Hello All,

While making some test calls, I am getting a lot of 'Frame lost!' logs.
I went through some of the source code of PJSIP v1.7.
According to the source code, the only time I should receive 'Frame lost!'
messages is when i get a 'PJMEDIA_JB_MISSING_FRAME' status from the
'pj_status_t get_frame' command.

Can someone please confirm, that the only time I can get a 'Frame lost!'
is when a status 'PJMEDIA_JB_MISSING_FRAME' is returned.

Is there also any case for getting 'Frame lost!' logs when I have an empty
jitter buffer?

Also,
http://trac.pjsip.org/repos/ticket/969
this mentions about clock drift and periodically dropping packets.

Please also assume, there is certain amount of clock drift. We are not
using any clock correction techniques.
Can 'Frame lost!' logs result from a similar situation.

-Regards,
Pranav Desai