Echo problem

Hi Kapil,

As you mentioned that headset was in use (instead of phone
loudspeaker), acoustic echo normally wouldn't occur, so the
possibilities of echo source could be:
- loop back in audio mixer (by OS or hardware), i.e: output (speaker)
signals looped back to input line (mic) in the same device, on win PC
this can be configured using the built-in audio setting UI, but I
haven't seen such UI on win mobile platform (or may it be configured
programmatically and done by other software perhaps)?
- distance between devices was relatively close enough, so the talker
voice accidentally also got in to other devices mic.

BR,
nanang