sound problem on incoming call

hi everyone,

I am developing voip application for iphone i have successfully developed
outgoing call with fine quality of voice but
i have a problem of  voice on incoming call  ,voice is neither coming from
other side nor going to other side.
i have checked it through wireshark and noticed one thing that RTP Packets
going from client to server side in one direction but not coming
from server to client side.

what could be the solution ?
please help me as soon as possible because i have stuck out over here from
long period.

Thanks In Advance
Vinay