Segmentation fault (core dumped)

Does it also crash with unmodified pjsua? If no, that means the bug is
in your app, so find it by comparing it with the samples etc. And
please do not harass the members to help you. Everybody here is only
donating their time to try to help others. So try to appreciate that.

It's also *impossible* to try to offer some help if you don't provide
us with complete info about the problem. Start with explaining what
the problem is. State which pjsip version do you use. If you have a
custom app, show what your modifications are, without showing the full
thousand lines source codes as that would take ages to read. And
explain the steps to reproduce the problem. All of these would help
making this list more efficient, thus saving everyone's time.

Last but not least, be patient. PJSIP is a complex piece of software,
and you've only been learning for less than a week it seems, though in
that period you managed to send more than a dozen emails to the list.
IMHO you should try a little harder to try to solve the problems
yourself.

Best regards,
?Benny