Failure to close mic/speaker after call termination - PJSIP 1.6 on iOS 4

Hi Darald,
We are actually building the UA for the 3.2 SDK target, so maybe that's why
we are not seeing it. We have not yet delved into the new background VoIP
APIs for this project of iOS4.

But to directly answer your question, at least when we build for 3.2 target
and run it on my iphone 4, I *never* see the red bar after I terminate the
call and switch out.