SBC issue...

Using the latest revision from the pjsip trunk, I've been unable to receive audio from the far-end during a call using an SBC. However, If I set "--ip-addr" and set up the port mapping in the NAT, the audio is received.

Using the same setup with the counterpath sdk, I am able to receive audio from the far-end just fine (again via an SBC).

Why does pjsip fail to create a pinhole where counterpath succeeds?

Any direction that anyone could provide would be appreciated.

Best regards,
Ira Stevens