the realm issue resurfaces...

Hello list,

Before I state my problem, I wanted to highlight a generic problem: lack of any response from this list. Please change this frustrating policy.

I was getting a 401 Authentication required response from Asterisk for INVITE, while testing with the latest PJSIP.

I googled this issue and stumbled on this link:

http://lists.pjsip.org/pipermail/pjsip_lists.pjsip.org/2007-November/000657.html

As mentioned in the link, I use realm="*" in my code. And as per the thread, this issue should have been fixed.

So I am wondering why I should be getting the same problem? Any suggestions would be appreciated.

TIA
Vin