Link error

> I'm still struck with previous error "undefined reference? to 'pjsua_invite'

That error comes up because there is no function called 'pjsua_invite'
defined in the pjsua API - you need to go through the current API for
a function that does the job you want.

> I replaced it with pjsip_inv_invite, pjsua_make_call, but it shows the same
> instead of pjsua_invite it's either pjsip_inv_invite or pjsua_make_call.
>
> I tried your other code(pjsua_inv.c) it shows me lots of error.

pjsua_inv.c is purely to demonstrate how the pjsua_invite function was
implemented - it probably uses deprecated/changed parts of the API.
It can be a useful starting point, but like I said you'll either need
to write your own pjsua_invite function or find a library function
that does the job already.

I don't really know the sua/sip side of the library well enough to
help you more than that, I'm afraid!

John G