CODEC

Hi Naning

Thanks for your answer. I mean PCMA.

I have read the link you gave me, but I have still problems.

I have added #define PJMEDIA_CONF_USE_SWITCH_BOARD 1 in config_site.h and
the passthrough codec for PCMA is also set to 1, but when I make a call to
the PJSIP stack, I get the following error in the SIP SPD: "No suitable
codec for remote offer (PJMEDIA_SPDNEG_NOANSCODEC)". It looks like the SIP
stack don't have any passthrough codec, although #define
PJMEDIA_HAS_PASSTHROUGH_CODEC_PCMA is set to 1. All codec defines are set to
zero.

I have looked in the function pjsua_media_subsys_init, in file
pjsua_media.c, under the define PJMEDIA_HAS_PASSTHROUGH_CODECS. When I run
the code it finds no sound device, to me it looks like that could be the
problem, because ext_fmt_cnt remains on zero, how to add a dummy sound
device, I tried with null_sound_device, but it doesn't work.

The samples shall be transmitted / received over a SSC bus, where the codec
is connected, so I have made my own PJSIP port, where the to functions put-
and getframe transmit and receive the data from and to the SSC bus, so I
don't need any sounddevice.

Best Regards
Kresten