encrypt SIP packets & to encapsulate in HTTP

Hello everybody,

Can anyone please help me to find out exactly from which file the SIP packets are created in the PJSIP.I'm in urgent need to encrypt the packets before transmission over internet.Actually my idea is to encrypt the SIP packets & encapsulate in the HTTP packet & then transmission over internet to connect to the Asterisk server.If anyone have any idea how to do it, please share with me.

Actually I've no practical idea, where the SIP packets are created in PJSIP code.Any help will be of great value..

Thanks in advance,

Regards,

Sudhakar Singh

?
I'm sorry for my previous mail in which I used reply to post a question :(