SDP negotiation: Call hold problems

Hi,

i am using version 1.0.

I already identified and fixed the problem.

According to RFC 4566 (5. SDP Specification, page 10), if we put the "a=sendonly" before any media line (like "m=audio"), it is at session level and it affects all media lines.

So the following:

a=sendonly

m=audio .....
m=video ...

Is the same as:

m=audio ...
a=sendonly

m=video ...

a=sendonly

I did not check recent versions, but PJSIP 1.0 is not handling correctly the "a=sendonly" before any "m=audio".

In order to fix this i changed the function "update_media_direction" of sdp_neg.c. Every time a "a=sendonly" appears before any "m=audio", i remove it and put it in all "m=audio" that does not have the "a=sendonly".

(When i say "a=sendonly" i mean any of the following values: "a=sendrecv", "a=sendonly", "a=recvonly" or "a=inactive")

My solution is not the best one, but i can provide the patch if requested.

cheers,

Rafael Maia