pjsua_call.c Unable to create media session: Invalid media payload type

Hi, many thanks.?Attached please find the log for your reference.
?
Feel free to advise for any hints!!

--- 2009?11?12? ????Nanang Izzuddin <nanang at pjsip.org> ???

???: Nanang Izzuddin <nanang at pjsip.org>
??: Re: [pjsip] pjsua_call.c Unable to create media session: Invalid media payload type
???: "pjsip list" <pjsip at lists.pjsip.org>
??: 2009?11?12?,???,??1:08

Hi,

Perhaps starting from examining log, especially the SDP offer-answer.

BR,
nanang

      Yahoo!???????????????????! ??? http://hk.promo.yahoo.com/security/ ????!