Echo Cancellation problem

Hello,

I'm very new in pjmedia and pj-sip word, that's why I have some questions
abaut Echo cancellation.
 In short, to introduce you to my problem (later I would like to receive and
send via the RTP stream with using the Echo Cancellation) : I would like to
play wav file (and hear it on the comp loudspeaker), and at the same time
get soud from the mic and write it to wav file with echo cancellation
consideration.
But just for testing, I used the following structure (cpp file with code is
attached):

    - pj_init();
    - pjmedia_endpt_create
    - pj_pool_create
    - init_codecs
    - pjmedia_conf_create
    - pjmedia_wav_player_port_create
    - pjmedia_conf_add_port
    - pjmedia_wav_writer_port_create
    - pjmedia_conf_add_port
    - pjmedia_snd_port_set_ec(conf->snd_dev_port, pool, 20,
PJMEDIA_ECHO_SPEEX);
    - pjmedia_conf_connect_port(conf, 1, 0, 0);
    - pjmedia_conf_connect_port(conf, 0, 2, 0);

When I run the program, I can hear wav file on player port and after the end
of the program I can listen to the file written on the disk, but Echo
Cancellation is not considered. Wav file contains sound from player port and
from mic.
I would ask you if you could tell what I'm doing wrong or where is the
mistake.
Thank you.

Best Regards,
    Mirjan.