1.0.x series status (was Re: Compile error on Snow Leopard)

Sorry about the late reply, but will the 1.4(etc) branch have Samuels patch to let it work with older device drivers. I assume theres still
a lot of programs out there that are dependent on odd-ball architectures, so it would be nice to provide an upgrade path.

Shayne.