OpenBSD Port

Hi,

yesterday I ported the pjproject to OpenBSD. Diffs are attached.
pjsua works fine.
As you can see the 4th patch is OpenBSD specific and will break other
OSes. But I could not find a clean solution to this, because I do not
really understand your build system.
What I needed to do was to disable the portaudio in third_party and
instead link in the one supplied with OpenBSD, since it is patched to
support OpenBSDs libsnd. Maybe someone else knows how to fix it
properly.

For the first three patches it would be nice to see them committed to
svn.

When running pjlib-test two tests fail:

udp_ioqueue_unreg_test (gdb session attached)

failes in os_core_unix.c pj_mutex_destroy().
I added an assertion to the return code of pthread_mutex_unlock(). And
it turns out that it is EPERM meaning the current thread doesn't hold a
lock on the mutex. To me this looks like a bug in pjproject, not
OpenBSD.

activesock_test (backtrace and output attached)

locks up in poll()

When running pjsip-test only tsx_bench fails (gdb session attached)

cheers,

Christopher Zimmermann