Notify

Its not a setting in the server...there is another sip client(3cx) from
which if i register there is no notify message coming from the server.but
when i register using the pjsua it does,
Is there a any default presence subscription for account registration inside
the pjsip library.It happens immediately the moment the register.the notify
messages never stop.