missing received= in registration respones?!

Normally opensips would give Via received parameter, so in this case,
my guess is your NAT router had messed up with the SIP messages. It
happens with one of my NAT router too (some Belkin router).

In the latest SVN trunk (r3001), pjsip would not switch/re-register if
only the port number part has changed and if the Via address is a
private IP. Can you try it and see if incoming calls can get through?

Thanks
 Benny