symbian TLS server certificate ?

Hi Nir,

Verification mechanism by application has not been supported yet. It'd
be great if you would like to share some feedback/suggestion on how
this verification should work or at least how you need it.

Currently, CMIIW, it will just automatically check the server
certificate based on trusted CA list in OS certificate store, whenever
the certificate is considered to be untrusted, confirmation dialog
will be shown.

Btw, so far couldn't find how CSecureSocket let the application do
'manual' verification before the SSL handshake completed.

BR,
nanang