Anyone ported Libpurple to Symbian

HI

I want to develop the Multiclient IM Messenger which can IM from the PJSIP
application to any other IM account also like form my pjsip application to
the yaho messenger user.
For this purpose I willl need a Multiclient Library one I know is Libpurple
as Libpurple is a cross platform library it can be ported to the symbian OS.
But have any body done some stuff on it who can guide me on it on a very
basic level.

Thanks:
Ravi