(no subject)

Dear All,
              I am using pjproject 1.0.2 for windows mobile I am able to build it for mobile, I have some requirements which I need to integrate with pjsip library
1:  need to implement radio streaming [ application which has to stream and play internet radio] and I need to broadcast it to registered user [ please give suggest me any solution of document for internet radio streaming ]
2: need to implement ip messenger
3 : need to implement video streaming and in need to send it from my device to registered user
      I have implanted solution where my application launches the camera stars grabbing the picture and I have transform filter where I used a tcp/ip socket to send, frames
     Please tell me how do I integrate this solution with pjsip,

This is my fourth mail still I am getting any response from this forum please suggest me how do I give complete solution

Thanks and Regards

Nijaling Khot
Telephone: 080-4058-7949

DISCLAIMER: