REINVITE authentication

On Fri, Mar 13, 2009 at 6:57 PM, Benny Prijono <bennylp at teluu.com> wrote:
> On Thu, Mar 5, 2009 at 5:06 PM, mayamatakeshi <mayamatakeshi at gmail.com>
> wrote:
>>
>> On Fri, Mar 6, 2009 at 1:51 AM, mayamatakeshi <mayamatakeshi at gmail.com>
>> wrote:
>> > Hello,
>> > I am testing making calls with pjsip to an authenticating proxy and
>> > everything goes fine as I'm calling pjsip_auth_clt_set_credentials.
>> > But if I need to send a REINVITE, when I call
>> > pjsip_inv_reinvite/pjsip_inv_send_msg, pjsip is ?not sending
>> > authentication headers when the proxy replies with '407 Proxy
>> > Authentication Required'.
>>
>> Correction: pjsip doesn't send authentication header in the REINVITE
>> and doesn't reissue the REINVITE with it after 407 is received.
>>
>> > I even tried to call pjsip_auth_clt_set_credentials again, before
>> > calling pjsip_inv_send_msg but it doesn't work.
>> > Is there anything else I should do?
>> >

> Which pjsip version are you using? I could see the code to retry the request
> there and I'm pretty sure I've tested this before.
>
> A log file produced by pjsip would also be very useful.

Sorry Benny, my mistake. I was looking the call into wireshark and I
mistook the callee as the caller (this is because my pjsip app creates
two udp transports in the same interface and one calls the other; and
wireshark graph view puts them in the same column :P).
And due to an error in the proxy (it was authenticating REINVITEs in
both sides), I thought the caller was not acting properly but in fact
I was looking at the callee doing REINVITE and not proceeding after
being challenged.

regards,
takeshi