quick question about volume and PJSUA-LIB

Hey Jim,

Thanks, I may need this. I was able to modify the pjsua sample
application to accept first a conference port number and then a volume
adjust. It had previously been hardcoded to port 0 - but, hey, its a
sample program. Anyway it now defaults to 0 but you can specify other
ports and a listing of active ports is provided ala the connect/
disconnect dialog.

I'm going to insert your update and see how I like it. Can you tell
which library contains min and max, I'm getting a load error on the
build.

Thanks,

Chris