From: pjsip-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:pjsip-bounces at lists.pjsip.org]
On Behalf Of Benny Prijono
Sent: Tuesday, March 03, 2009 4:41 PM
To: pjsip list
Subject: Re: New AUDIO API Macros

On Tue, Mar 3, 2009 at 9:38 AM, Bharat Yadav
<bharat.yadav at axisconvergence.com> wrote:

Hi all

I am using aps-direct2480 but no one giving me hint to set MACRO for New
AUDIO API.

That's because this is an internal development branch and you're not
supposed to use it just yet. We *know* it is incomplete, that's why it's on
a separate branch. Sorry if this is info not well announced, maybe next time
I should name the branch
top-secret-aps-direct-branch-dont-use-it-may-destroy-your-handset-or-your-ne
ighbors-lawn instead. :)

BR
 Benny

Thanks