Handling connection drops on a mobile client

Hi Johan,

sorry for the top post, but I can only address the issue in general. We've
also just been working on issue similar to this, that is access point
disconnection, reconnection, and IP address change. While it's not exactly
on the same topic (and more over we're working on Symbian), it's felt that
the issues are related somehow, so I just wanted to point this out.

I documented the issues here
http://trac.pjsip.org/repos/wiki/Symbian_AP_Reconnection. In conclusion,
basically my suggestion now is to restart pjsip when the access point is
reconnected, and I think this approach is probably suitable for the power
off topic as well. Or even more suitable perhaps, since if user powers off
the handset, I don't suppose (s)he is in a middle of call/session, so
there's not much to be lost with restarting pjsip.

cheers
 Benny