Retransmission of PUBLISH with additional headers

Hi

When retransmitting PUBLISH after timer expiry pjsip does not include
additional headers, only the pubc is recreated and send again with the
basic fields. For presence this is seen when not sending User-Agent in
republish but I also run a second publish session with an additional
header that needs to be included in the re-publish messages as well for
routing purposes.

My question is simply why pjsip does not retransmitt headers added by
the user to the initial publish. Is this assumed to be working the same
way as the eTag -> if-match does for the message body of the publish? I
do need the other headsers to be retransmitted as well and I would be
happy to implement it but before I do it would be nice to know why they
are not retransmittet automatically.

Best Regards

Johan