Bug: syntax error exception when parsing '' header

On Wed, Jan 28, 2009 at 12:47 PM, Oliver Carr <oliver.carr at gmail.com> wrote:

> Hi Elf,
>  I would suggest using Wireshark and comparing the UDP packet traces
> of a successful and unsuccessful call. Guessing it's the SIP provider
> or the modified script isn't handling a missing tag or two. Could it
> be a Russian unicode character somewhere in the username maybe??
> (clutching at straws I know...)

No need for that, Oliver, the parser has informed us where the error is,
line 7 column 24 is related to NTLM authentication which we dont support.

> 2009/1/28 Elf <elf2001 at gmail.com>:
> > Hello. I'm using python bindings to pjsip to make my own calling station.
> > I'm using sipnet.ru as SIP-provider to call to Russia numbers.
> > Sometimes all working fine, but sometimes (about 50% chance) my script
> > (slightly modified version of tutorials's script) freezes at
> > MyAccountCallback.wait() method.

It will wait until the transaction times out, about 32 seconds later.

Cheers
 Benny

Enabling debug shows me following: