Query regarding Fax over IP using T.38

Hi All,

I am new to PJSIP and FAX over IP and we are planning to use PJSIP for
sending the FAX using T.38. Can you please share the sample code and the
message flow for a successful FAX transmission like A invites B, call is
established between A and B, A starts sending the FAX, B receives some tones
and sends reinvite to A for T.38 (Now my first query is on which tone should
B send re-invite I mean is it V.21 or CNG tone or after sending ANS tone).
Once the offer is received at A how A will handle it I mean there are two
possibilities:
1) A supports T.38 ==> Here it should accept the offer and send the
confirmation to B
2) A doesn't support T.38 ==> Here shall it just decline the offer or should
decline along with exposing its capabilities or it should wait for B to
resend the offer with new capabilities.

Also when shall the media channel to be moved to FAX state? Is it after
receiving ACK for ReInvite or as soon as you send ReInvite (which makes less
sense for me).

Once FAX completes A sends end of FAX on detection of which B shall send
ReInvite/Bye to A or A can also terminate the session?

Regards,
Sandeep Malik